Today I launched my manifesto for Britain’s future. It is a manifesto to see us through Brexit and beyond – and a plan for a stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain.
The next five years are the most challenging that Britain has faced in my lifetime. Brexit will define us: our place in the world, our economic security and our future prosperity.
So now more than ever, Britain needs a strong and stable government to get the best Brexit deal for our country and its people. Now more than ever, Britain needs strong and stable leadership to make the most of the opportunities Brexit brings for hardworking families. And now more than ever, Britain needs a clear plan.
Our manifesto - called Forward, Together – will meet the great challenges of our time, beyond Brexit. You can read attached below.
With this plan and with a strong hand through Brexit, we will build a stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain, that works for everyone:
- A higher National Living Wage and proper rights and protections at work
- Capping rip-off energy bills and keeping taxes low
- A good school place for every child, with more money for schools every year
- The chance to own a home, with more affordable housing
- The first ever proper plan to pay for and provide social care
Prime Minister and Leader of the Conservative Party
|Conservative Manifesto 2017||328.16 KB|